Vision Development Seminar
A purposeful life always begins with Vision, Values and a Mission! ~ Meshell Baker
Everyone knows the importance of planning for success… it’s not a new concept. We’ve all seen the successes of individuals who followed their dreams and worked single-mindedly to achieve their goals. Indeed, it could be said that every great personal achievement ever conceived began with at least one person’s passionate vision for success.
The creation of vision, mission and values for an individual or organization – is one of the most influential pieces of work in the strategic planning process. This seminar guides participants to proactively set their destiny, rather than be ‘carried along’ by their circumstances. It gives participants the opportunity to PRESS PAUSE, take a 30,000 ft. view of where they are, visualize and decide on their ideal future, and set ground rules for who they will become, what they will do and how they will behave – as an individual and professional – to get there. Participants’ gain focus, clarity and enthusiasm that empowers more intentional and strategic day-to-day activities for greater and more profitable results. Each attendee will discover, define and develop values, vision and mission statements.
Historical evidence shows that individuals with documented goals that they review regularly are 85% more likely to succeed and be profitable than those without. This seminar will help swing those odds in your favor.
Values, mission statement and vision board developed by all participants that create a view of their desired future, a purpose to inspire others, and rules of behavior that set the ground work for a proactive and purposeful future. Ideas, insights and inspiration shared throughout the seminar by participants support and reinforce each individual’s commitment to their vision, mission and values.
- Understanding the power of vision.
- How clarity can be applied to your professional and personal lives.
- The importance of taking personal ownership.
- How to gain momentum and move forward to reach desired outcomes.
Through the BEST2BETTER® method, Meshell facilitates a process that leads her clients to become clear and concise moving them from Uncomfortable to Uncompromising. The benefits:
- UNWAVERING – Values, Standards, Mission and Laser Focus!
- UNSTOPPABLE – Understanding of how to SHOW UP and Connect!
- UNCOMPROMISING– Delivery of exemplary client experiences!
What to expect:
- Helpful exercises…to engage the creative and collaborative talents of the participants.
- Hands-on support and guidance…from a fantastic facilitator.
- Humor and honesty…to enable an enthusiastic and enjoyable environment.
Who should attend?
Professionals, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Individuals with a desire to succeed.
ALL SUPPLIES PROVIDED!
What your participants should bring:
- Favorite photos of themselves, significant others, whomever else they desire on their board (family, spouse, children, etc…)
- Images of anything important that are specific to your Vision (Available magazines may not have everything you desire)
What your participants will receive:
- Vision Clarity – discovery of individual and dynamic destiny!
- Mission Statement – declares WHO & HOW they will be defined!
- B2B Blueprint – displays a visual motivator of Goals! (Frames available upon request)
- Action Plan – details a strategy to propel Purpose & Profits!
Setting Goals for Business Excellence
Provides Hands-on, step-by step instructions for establishing goals & strategies, defining core values. The purpose of this seminar is to provide individuals with exactly what they need to discover their most important goals and how to go about achieving them. This course will teach you how to get a clear long-term vision while also experiencing short-term motivation. It’s time to set some non-negotiable core values and a personal introduction that invites opportunity.
Individuals will be able to:
1.Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose, guidelines and components of SMART Goals and Personal Introductions.
2. Explain the goal setting process and its importance.
3. Successfully prepare a goals worksheet
4. Relate each goal setting principle and easily apply it directly to their business upon course completion.
Seize the Day with Meshell Today!
For more information on these speaking topics, additional topics or speeches tailored to your audience, contact email@example.com